Saturday, January 19, 2008

Packing Packing Packing

Before I leave, there is a very important process that needs to happen. Packing. It currently seems to be completely devouring my life, as it's what I always seem to be doing. People call me and ask what I am or will be doing and all I can say is "packing".

Some of it is packing my suitcases. The big black thing is my giant wheelie backpack from MEC that I got this week. It has a smaller backpack that clips to the front, which is perfect for day trips. I have to sew my Canadian flags onto it soon. I have this bag and another big regular wheelie suitcase too.

The other part of the packing process is that I am packing everything from my room into boxes so that I can move out of my parents house when I get back! This has been the bigger project, bigger than the travel packing. I've filled all 9 of these boxes, plus two big Rubermaid bins, and there is still lots more to do.


And now I must go back to packing. It's all those little things that get in the way....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where are you going to live when you get back? (and why do I get the feeling I'm going to have to help woth the house hunting...)

M-Slice Scottizzle